Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Why I can never be jealous. Ever



It's no secret.  

That thing between us?

So good 
that it sometimes transcends physical experience. 

So good it becomes spiritual,
magical, 
poetry in action.

A safe space to explore deepest desires.
Desires we've only lusted after before
but haven't quite tasted ever.

Lovemaking that is
loving,
tasty,
hot,
soft,
sensual
generous, accepting,
soul-baring
a magical place
where giving each other pleasure is paramount,
where you can be accepted at your best and worst
where you can grow in love
where you can be open to tenderness 
you've never even imagined before.

I've always known in the deepest parts of my heart
that this kind of sweetness 
would one day be a reality for me.

Αnd now I refuse anything less than that.

Jealousy?
Of other people?

If he can have that or something better
with any other human being in the world
other than me,
I' d be a mean fool 
to resent or begrudge them the same kind of bliss.
Feel free to try, my love.

But if this kind of poetry is only possible
for both of us
when we are just us, you and me, together,
if this mental-emotional-spiritual-physical miracle
only happens 
as a result of our combined energy,
then..

Then we will always return back to each other
for more of the same.
And then some more.

Coming back home for more.
Coming back to ourselves...






No comments:

Post a Comment