Sunday, February 1, 2015

Missing you




 I miss you.

I always miss you so.

The second you leave,
I miss you.
 And even before sometimes.

I swear I miss you
even before you leave,
knowing that parting time is getting closer.

I've learnt to love you
missing you all the time.
Sometimes the missing is 
bitter sweet,
bearable, hopeful.
Othertimes it's searing hot,
hard and unbearably sad.

Then I tell you about it.
And you somehow feel responsible
for my missing you
and you get angry for 'me not being reasonable',
because it's hard enough for you
trying to contain your own missing of me,
but mine,my sadness for missing you
that is too much for you.

And you get distant and angry
for my missing you like that
because your being distant somehow
makes parting sadness
more bearable...

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment