Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sad and thank ful and cooking soul dinners






I am sad.
Sad, sad, sad.
I miss you in the physical.
Now more than usually.
Days to count down
seem like months..

There is noone to share my sadness
other than you. As I always do.

''Go over to your blog'', he says.
''Write a story for us. 
Cook us both a delicious soul-meal,
to relish.  And I 'll be bringing the wine''.

I sit down to write:

''She is sad, sad , sad.
She misses him the physical.
Now more than usually.
Days to count down
feel like months.''

It is windy today.
And it strikes me that
thoughout all those years
through thick and thin
through good and bad stuff
through death and sorrow 
and joy and successes 
and hopes and dreams
through disappointment and trouble,
through everything
you've never ever ever ever
left me alone.
Not a single day went by
without you
being here for me.
Wiping tears,
listening, 
laughing
teasing
loving.

How could you be always here?
All I had to do, was ask ''.
''Please, I need you''.
Sometimes not even ask.
Just feel the need.
And you provided.

Which is more, much, much more
than any couple that never miss each other in the physical
can boast of.

You always here.

Thank you.''

She clicks 'publish' on her blog.
There you go, babe.
Dinner is served....






No comments:

Post a Comment