Monday, November 7, 2016

Goodbye



So I sit here

Bleeding

Both literally and heart-wise


I look up,
half moon.
Like me.

Bleeding.
Small trickle.
Soaking my underpants
and my torn emotions.

Pain is dull.
Not searing hot
or unbearable.

I am consciously documenting it
because
it is part of this L ove  S tory
that already smells of stale.

Goodbye

I quietly let go
of what is,
what was
and what could have been.
Like a papers boat
sinking dreams
and devotions
and a love that still cries for his sake
''please take care of you,
please be happy,
please have a great life''.

I let go,
my fingers
one by one
letting loose
of a love that was rejected
letting the little torn paper boat sink
quietly.

I let go.
Tis time

Goodbye

Then I turn my gaze elsewhere


“There is one emotion that is stronger than fear, 
and that is forgiveness.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment