Thursday, January 9, 2014

Journal Entry


'



“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I heard your voice, or the first time I saw you, if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.” 
~ Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Prince

There is an actual page of her journal that reads:

''Things I appreciate in you''
(besides awesome sex)

-''I like it how you are playful and fun to be around and how you always keep me guessing''.

-''I love it how you urge me to stand on my own two feet, to be strong and independent''

-''I like it how you you guide me with firm love''

-''I love it how you protect me and our relationship,
 thinking for both of us at times''

-''I like it how you keep me down to earth and help me concentrate on what's important''





No comments:

Post a Comment