Saturday, July 25, 2015

Loving Deep





Once you fall asleep
-or pretend that you have,
to see what I'm up to-,
I cradle myself along your back
and take in the smell of your skin.
It never fails to give me a high.

Lying there,
 I swear to myself that I wont sleep, 
that I'll just smell your skin 
and absorb your aura for hours.
Because shared sleep is rare for us
and I dont wonna lose even a moment.

But my body fails me.
Still full with our connection,
my physical self blissfully relaxed
I fall asleep before you do. 

Then , in my slumber,
I feel your body coming closer,
you observing me,
cherishing me,
silently watching over me, 
over us,
but I'm already asleep 
and I cant snap out of it
and so the awareness of your tenderness
seeps deeply into my subconscious
or traces of it surface unto into my mind the next morning.

And I love you for it.
More.
For loving my soul deep.

Even deeper than our lovemaking




No comments:

Post a Comment