Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Moment We Meet Again





Happy that I'm about to see you again,
a bit tired from the flight,
so excited about days and nights of fun with you.

Then suddenly your face
smiling among strangers
and my whole world is set to rights again.

Your precious face.
My source of light and strength.
And the realisation, 
reflected in your smile,
that I mean the same to you.

Kissing me lightly on the mouth
(''laters, baby''..),
taking my luggage,
we walk towards your car.
This sweet, sweet feeling
that whenever I'm with you,
you provide
and I enjoy,
you take care of me
and I relax 
into this divine feeling of abandonment.

Knowing that wherever we're heading,
there is gonna be you,
pampering me,
loving me,
feeding me with your strong, steady energy
and 
fucking the living shit out of me.
My body and heart equally thirsty for you,
in a state of relaxed anticipation.

My heart is singing, 
and you, baby,
are providing 
the accompaniment music...


No comments:

Post a Comment