Monday, August 24, 2015

The Out Of This World Experience





You always read my stories 
along with everyone else,
I never show them to you beforehand.
I want to sense your sense of eagerness
as you are clicking on my latest story,
our story.
''What is she writing about
this time?''

This time I am writing about 
the thing you do to me
that drives me crazy.
With pleasure.
Of course.
I can already sense your reservations:
''Dont write about it.
They re gonna think it's too out there.
Some things need to be experienced
or else they're never gonna be believed''

I remember how
before you came
you once told me about it
having exprerienced it
with another woman
and I was like
''What crap. The guy is out of his mind''

Then, it was my turn
To experience it with you....

The first time you made me cum
through your thoughts,
I thought I was imagining it.
''No, it's not real''
and
''What the fuck is this????''

But it was.
Real.
And happening.
And I was cuming. And cuming.
I didnt know what you were doing
because you didnt say a word.
You were just doing it.
Working your magic with your mind, 
as we were lying side by side.
And me responding.
And cuming.

''What are you doing to me?''
I asked, breathless,
unable to accept that this was for real.
Us connected in a way
that made our blended consciousness
more intense than physical touch.
Orgasmic pleasure soaking my body.

You did it again 
and again and again.
Part of our repertoire now.
I never know beforehand
when you re about to do it.
That's the whole point, I guess.
Catching me unawares.
An unexpected gift.

Pouring your soul into me
with just your thoughts
and me responding
by physically experiencing
intense pleasure.

Cuming into you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment